Friday, August 14, 2009

Julie and Julia



I've been waiting for this movie to come out for some time. Chuck and I went last Saturday but it ended in disaster. I noticed that all of the people in the theater were 20+ years older than the two of us. I had the thought that Chuck would have to put down his nachos to help some of the elderly to get to a seat safely once the lights went out. Our theater has tricky steps leading into the seats. You may think you are standing in the isle but you're really standing on a step.
You can guess what happened. An older lady on the opposite side of the theater fell and it appeared and sounded like she broke her nose and leg. Chuck ran down to help immediately and I called 911. It seemed to take forever for the paramedics to get there and the poor woman was moaning and crying. Things just got more painful and vocal once they arrived and had to move her. It was horrible and we felt so helpless. We left before they could figure out how to get her out of the isle. What a great talent the people in the medical field have to stay focused on their job and not get emotional. I never heard what happened to that poor woman.
Anyway we're going to go again tonight and I'm off to get on something sexy and cute. I just might put on my false eye lashes. I'll let you know if the movie is worth letting go of $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment