Friday, July 3, 2009

Patriotic Hair



I've found a few more hair blogs that I love, I've added them to the side. We tried a do from The Story of a Princess and Her Hair. Mine isn't near as lovely as hers but I was happy with the end result. It wasn't as difficult as it looks, but it did take about 30 minutes for me to do.


Yesterday our sunny morning was clouded over when I discovered my front tire was just about flat. Of course I didn't notice this until the children and I were in the car ready to go to a lunch date. Luckily there was a nice gas station on the way to the restaurant that had a user-friendly air pump. I was able to make it to Wal-mart after lunch and decided to have my headlights restored as well. Have you seen this? Unfortunately, I couldn't take a before and after of my own vehicle since this was a spur of the moment decision. But I did find some photos on line. I am so happy with the results. Our car is 6 years old but the headlight restoration made it look quite new. Wal-mart charges about $40.00 for this service it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment