Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chasing Fireflies

Chasing Fireflies is a ridiculously priced catalog for children that came in our mail last week. Let us pretend for a minute that I lack good sense and shop! Katherine wants the peacock costume at $78. This does not include the headpiece or leggings those are another $38. The reversible smock and adorable mermaid towel could be mine for $48 a piece.And I must have a "prima pettiskirt" in blue for $80.
My total is $292 before shipping. What a bummer! But it was fun flipping through the pages and dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I went on the website and I ordered this catalog. I have NO intention of buying anything but I love this kind of stuff! Also, Grace has recently been into cutting paperdolls out of magazines and this will make for some cute dolls!

    ReplyDelete