Friday, July 10, 2009

Let's Be Honest


This posting has nothing to do with Edward Cullen, and I will NOT be doing another session of the 30 Day Shred. Was it that bad? No. But it's been 2 weeks since I've done it and I don't see myself turning it on again. If any of you would like to pick up the challenge I want to hear all about it! I made it to day 12 or was it 11? Surely I made it to day 11!?
Our evening got off to a bad start. Everyone got home at the same time only to discover our A/C was not working. While the hubby was twiddling with it I proceeded to make dinner. Usually I do not use the oven but I genuinely thought the air would come back on. It's been several stuffy hours and we are waiting on a call from the Home Warranty people. I think it's going to be a long night. We should really go to the Dairy Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment