Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My New Closet!

I'm so excited to have completed this project!  You might remember this "before" photo from the beginning of this year when one of my resolutions was to be more organized.  Well 11 months later.....I got started.   It took only 3 days to complete.  I got rid of 5 bags of clothing, shoes, purses, and any clothing hangers that were not white.  I also removed the dirty laundry basket to another location.
After putting all my clothes on matching hangers I color coded them from light to dark.  I had no idea I wear so much black.
Well, here she is after some wallpaper, shelves, and a new light fixture!



I'm beaming with pride.  If you come over, you will be pulled through several unfinished rooms to come see this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment