Thursday, December 31, 2009

Recent Movies

We go through long spells of not seeing a movie and then I saw 3 within a few days. The first, "Avatar", I was not that excited about seeing but I didn't want to be left out. I don't really care for 3D movies or about make believe blue people. However, I'm glad I went. Although I could have done without the Liberal views that we're destroying the Earth blah blah blah. By the end of it I did care for the blue people.

I finally made it to "New Moon". I was worried that it would leave the theater before I got there. My husband stayed home with the kids this time. I'm so glad that he did. Although he's quite tolerant, the whiny teenage love talk would have put him in a bad mood.

Edward: "I promise never to put you through anything like this ever again. This is the last time you'll ever see me."

Bella: "The absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest."

Jacob: "I know what he did to you, but Bella, I want you to know I will never hurt you."

Mom and I giggled through a few parts. Like every time Jasper showed up, they made him look ridiculous! His hair was very granny bouffant and the color was not quite right. But we enjoyed the movie. I'm really looking forward to Bella being a vampire!

Last night Chuck and I saw "Sherlock Holmes". It was the best of all! Witty and funny, I want to see it again. Normally I don't think men look good with a mustache but Jude Law pulled it off. He was great and so was Robert Downey, Jr, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment