Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time Flies When You're In Love



Yesterday was our 11th year wedding anniversary! We went to the Olive Garden, one of our favorite restaurants, while the kids went out for pizza with my parents. It was nice to have my husband to myself for a few hours.


My mother warned me about choosing a wedding date so close to the holidays but I didn't listen. It does make it difficult to go anywhere with our daughter in school and having the cash. We did manage to go to New York a few years ago. My brother in-law lived in Jersey at the time so we got to stay with him and go to the city every day. It's my favorite anniversary year so far. Seeing New York at Christmas time was incredible. Here we are in Rockefeller Center shopping and people watching.


It's so strange to think we've been together for 15 years because it's been so great. I love you Chuck, you're the best husband and father that I could have ever dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment