Monday, September 6, 2010

Front Porch Facelift

Our front porch was looking worn and ragged from a long very hot summer.  My poor hanging baskets have become "leggy" and rather unattractive and the wreath I had to have several months ago, I'm tired of looking at.  It's time for a seasonal change.
I don't remember what I had on the door last year but I pulled two sad looking wreaths stuffed away in the attic.  Here's one of them.
I spent some time combining the two and it looks so much better. 

         
I gathered some of my second hand finds and whipped up a new look.  This is the first time I've been able to do that without having to buy anything.







I'm ready for some fall weather to come now.

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! Woo hoo for garage sale-ing!!! I recognize a lot of those things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decorations. I wish I was that creative!! Yes, bring on the fall weather!!!

    ReplyDelete