Saturday, September 25, 2010

Awesome Coupons You Can Get!

I had some fun this week shopping with 2 fabulous coupons.  The first was $10 off a $10 purchase from JCPenney's.  This coupon is sent to you once a month after you sign up for the JCP Rewards program.  I was able to get a pair of sandals that light up for Katherine and a birthday gift for my husband and paid just a little over $5.

I also received a $15 off a $15 purchase from Lane Bryant.  If you shop at this store regularly then you already know that I was heading straight for the clearance items.  Lane Bryant is a store that sells expensive clothing size 14 and up.  However, they have some really nice accessories for everyone.  I picked up a cute ruffled cardigan on clearance and a pair of trouser socks for .54 cents!  I believe you must go to the store and ask to be on their mailing list.  This coupon is not monthly but comes around pretty often.

No comments:

Post a Comment