Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend at Grandma's House


My grandmother's house has always been full of treasures. My favorite of her many collections is her two jewelry chests packed to the max with vintage jewelry. As a child I spent hours layering on whatever had the most rhinestones. As I got older she would let me pick out some pieces to wear for special events (prom, my wedding). Now I borrow pieces and keep them for a while. As time goes by my taste changes a little and I always find something new in those drawers. We couldn't resist wearing some for lunch. The dining room light makes everything sparkle so nicely.

An update on the 30 days of exercise. I did get up Friday morning before our trip and did the DVD. But I have failed to do the 30 Day Shred 2 days in a row. Make that 3 days, it's doubtful I will be doing it tonight. I won't think about it today, I'll think about it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment