This past Saturday was rainy and stormy, the perfect time to stay home and take care of a project. A couple of months ago I shared a photo of underneath our kitchen sink. Lately, it's a hazard because Charlie can reach between the cracks of the child lock and get anything within his reach. Well, I put an end to that today. I pulled everything out from under there and discovered items I don't recall ever seeing before. I also found duplicates of items. Arrrgghhhh, I hate that.
I pulled up the ancient contact paper and replaced it with black non-skid matting. After putting back only the items that belong under there, it looks nice! It's a pleasure to get something out from under there now. I am pleased. But the linen closet awaits.