Wednesday, April 21, 2010

X-nay on the Mop-A for Mother's Day

I was asked what I wanted for Mother's Day and I answered, "a steam mop". Luckily, my mother straightened me out on that idea. Her exact words, "You do not want to hear your children say they bought you a mop. Go out tomorrow and buy yourself one. Some things are just essential!"
I do own a mop but I hate it. I've been using a Swiffer but it's a terrible product. I think they've updated it by now but I'm done with Swiffer. The handle is too short and feeble and I always end up on the floor using my hands to get up tough spots. I used my last Swiffer "wet wipe"thingy out of the box tonight and I'm not buying ANYMORE. Here's where the mop is now.
Thank you Mom, you always know best. I'm off to peruse QVC's Diamonique for a more appropriate gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment