Monday, April 19, 2010

Garden Project

I have a bad habit of starting every spring with over enthusiasm for planting. We buy tons of flowers and plants and I end up letting them die in late summer because it's too hot and muggy to water them. I understand that watering in the morning would be the best solution for this but judging from the past it's not going to happen.

Here is what one of my flower beds looks like now.


It's horribly embarrassing, but moving on....

Last August when all of my planted beauties had died, my friend Emilie's front flower beds looked awesome. Her husband had installed a drip system in the beds and along the porch to her hanging ferns, genius.

This year we installed one too! I can't wait to see what the results are going to look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment