Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Resolutions

Of course weight loss is on my list and has been for many years but I won't bore you with the details on that one.

My next resolution is our family's food storage. Our church encourages a year supply of food for self reliance in times of hardship. This has also been on my list for several years but I always end up quitting in frustration much like weight loss. It is such a challenge to figure out what works best for your family. I want to serve my family more fresh food and be able to store it myself without a bunch of added salt, sugar, and preservatives. That means a garden. I don't know much about this subject but I do own two excellent books on gardens?! My plan is to read read read and then talk to some relatives who garden about their experiences and then just do it. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment