Thursday, July 29, 2010


I never posted what I purchased at yard sales last weekend!  I bought this beautiful scarf for .50.  And the jewelry I paid less than $3 all together.  Assorted colored zippers are in the bag for some future projects.  My big find of the day is something that has been on my list for over a year, a chandelier for my bedroom.  I wanted one dripping with crystals and I got it for $30!  It's even gaudier than I had hoped for!  It's currently in a box in pieces waiting for the weather to cool down.  I don't think we could live without our ceiling fan.
Here's a photo of the smaller version from Lowe's.  Mine has 10 arms!  It was originally $259!  I just love yard sales, sigh.  I must admit that I did have a twinge of "buyer's remorse" as we found this at our very first sale of the day and it was just about all the cash I had on me.  I was worried about the shiny brass between the crystals but I'm over it!

  Now I'm looking for an attractive floor fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment