Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie!


We spent another birthday weekend partying. I have been so wrapped up taking care of sick kids, then Katherine's foot, and a new diet that I just did not have the creative energy for another party. Luckily, we have a great family. My mom decorated her kitchen table area and made cupcakes for Charlie. He loved it, but not so much the cupcake. We opened gifts, played then ate out.


The next day we had another party with the other side of the family. Chuck's lovely cousin Chelsea generously shared her party with Charlie. So sweet. And her mother made him his own cookie cake along with what smelled like awesome food. I did not partake as I'm dieting and not cheating. I was seriously tempted with the apple empanadas but I made it through the evening.
The favorite gifts are the push car, wagon and huge dump truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment