Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where Have 2 Weeks Gone?!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post!  I've been very busy as I'm sure you have been as well.  We've had both of our children sick at different occasions.  And shopping for last minute gifts which I promise not to do every year. 

We also had our very last church event "The Ugly Sweater Party" that I was in charge of.  My hot gravy fountain worked out great!  I regrettably did not get of photo of that but I did get lots of photos of the people who attended in my "family room"!  We set up a small stage and put some furnishings on it for families to pose for their picture.  This was VERY popular with the kids.  They had to "shooed" off frequently.

Our Christmas morning was quite nice.  This year Chuck and I held back with the presents for the kids.  In the past we've overspent and it was just too much.  I would end up taking things to a consignment sale just 2 months later.  This time we only bought what we thought they would truly love and play with for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment