Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bewitched

"Bewitched" came on the movie channels this week. I was behind on some laundry and thought I'd watch it. I had no idea it was going to be so entertaining! I LOVED IT! Nicole Kidman plays a real witch who gets cast to play Samantha in an updated Bewitched. Will Ferrel plays a washed up conceited actor cast to be Darren. Just looking at Will makes me laugh.
Of course they fall in love but have some hilarious moments along the way. Other characters from the original Bewitched made an appearance. They were all awesome, Uncle Arthur, Aunt Clara, Mrs. Cravitz, and my fav Endora played by Shirley Maclaine. She was so perfect.


Nicole wore comfy colorful sweaters. My favorite was this one, a pretty light blue embellished with sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment